Welcome

My blog is a collection of ideas, thoughts and experiments. I decided to write to express myself and to share with people my interests. I deal with all what comes to my mind. So I speak about everything and nothing. Hope you enjoy yourself.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Trading and Dreaming

The problem that faces many beginner traders is that they dream of their money even before they win the trade. You should always stay focused on your trade not on the money that you get get. The stock price changes constantly and if you do not focus on your trade, you will be carried out of reality by dreaming and hope that the price will go up and up. so the solution to this problem is that you should stay awake and follow the market movement. Then if you see a profit you will take according to what you have planned before.

No comments:

Post a Comment