Welcome

My blog is a collection of ideas, thoughts and experiments. I decided to write to express myself and to share with people my interests. I deal with all what comes to my mind. So I speak about everything and nothing. Hope you enjoy yourself.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Saturday, April 3rd, 2007
I am always surprised by nature and its beauty.I think that the love of nature is hidden in our souls and bodies. Looking at the blue of sea or ocean gives us calmness and peace. Being inside water , feeling its fresh presence , is something extraordinary. There is always balance in nature. Whereas in summer we suffer from the heat of the sun , we find a fresh water that gives harmony to nature. Also, people come there where the water is, whether it is for fun or just because of boredom or just to escape the city or the town noise.

The green is magic. The more you look at it, the more you get this sensation of happiness and life. That is why people like to be near the green. So trees, flowers, grass are always there in our neighborhood. The presense of water is life itself. People are more happy near the green and water than in any other place. So I hope that all of us preserve this nature that makes us happy and peaceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment